An ETL Developer is an IT specialist who creates data storage systems for companies. ETL refers to the practice of loading data into a data warehousing environment in a business. An ETL developer is responsible for designing the data storage system for the companies as well as testing and problem facing it before it goes live.
This training is important for those peoples who want to become professional ETL developers in the future. And want to include a degree in a computer-related program and certification in the ETL developer.
ETL Developers are head of extracting, transforming and loading data in an efficient way and their work helps data team’s great. They have the ability to read, analyze and transform the data in accordance with the business.
- Duties of developers
- Determining Data Storage Needs
- Designing and Creating a Data Warehouse
- Extracting, Transformation and Loading of data
- Testing and Troubleshooting
What you learn in this course
- Data warehousing and how Business Intelligence works
- ETL basics, ETL Testing process, best practices, and standards
- ETL data validation
- Working with RDBMS
- Constraint Testing, Error Handling, and Dependency Testing